[Capdist-auditions] Young Actors Guild Summer Camp registration - Fee Required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 21:45:50 EDT 2017

*The Young Actors Guild is currently accepting registration for our Summer
2017 programs! *

Reserve your spot today!  Don't miss out on another wonderful summer at
YAG! For registration information go to youngactorsguildcapitalregion.org
or email at bestyagever at gmail.com.

The Young Actors Guild will once again hold our 5 week summer theater
intensive July 5 - August 4, for Students age 7 - 18. Students study
different aspects of music, acting and dance and participate in full scale
productions at the end of the session.

We will also be holding two one week programs, June 26 - 30th and August 7
- 11.

Come and be a part of this award winning Children's Theater Program!
Suggested deadline for registration is March 15th!  Participation is
limited, so register today!