[Capdist-auditions] NYS Defenders Auditions

Mark Dalton daltongn at verizon.net
Tue Mar 28 10:11:17 EDT 2017

To the List Administrator:  I have resent this as a plain text e-mail because my previous HTML message appeared to have been scrubbed.  Thank you for your attention.  Sincerely, Mark Dalton

  Audition Notice

The NYS Defenders Association seeks actors to play witnesses in its Basic Trial Skills Program June 10-16.  This is a role-play based educational work designed to teach public defense attorneys.

 Required:
--Ability to retain a large set of circumstances.
--Excellent role-play improvisational skills.
--Commitment to program’s educational goals.

Casting:
The Client:
--African-American and Latino males actors especially sought, age 25-20. Has a deep backstory full of psychological distress.

 Construction Workers, late 20’s mid 30’s:
--Union iron workers. Hard workers, hard partiers. Need actors adept at naturalistically playing blue-collar workers.

 Paid work; Equity, SAG and AFRTRA members eligible as well as non-union actors.

Submit a head shot and resume via e-mail to Mark Dalton at markdaltondefenders at verizon.net, subject line: BTSP Actor Submission. Audition times will be by appointment.