[Capdist-auditions] Young Actors Guild Summer Camps - Register today! Fee Required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Tue May 9 19:08:57 EDT 2017

*The Young Actors Guild is currently accepting registration for our Summer
2017 programs! *

Reserve your spot today!  Don't miss out on another wonderful summer at
YAG! For registration information go to youngactorsguildcapitalregion.org or
email at bestyagever at gmail.com.

The Young Actors Guild will once again hold our 5 week summer theater
intensive July 5 - August 4, for Students age 7 - 18. Now in our 28th year,
the program takes place on the RPI Campus.  Students have classes each
morning in music, acting and dance taught by professional staff.  All
students then  participate in full scale productions at the end of the
session.

We will also be holding two one week programs, June 26 - 30th and August 7
- 11.

Come and be a part of this award winning Children's Theater Program!
Winner of 11 TANYS Awards in 2016 and Voted one of the Best Theater
Companies in the Times Union Best of for the past 3 years!  Participation
is limited, so register today!

(Partial Scholarships are available on a first come first served basis,
email Mary D'Amico at bestyagever at gmail.com)