[Capdist-auditions] Youth Improv Summer Program at The Mopco (tuition required)

Livia Armstrong livia at mopco.org
Thu May 18 15:19:54 EDT 2017

Coming this summer- Camp Mopco: Improv Summer Program!

Our summer improv program will be full of improv activities, fun projects, and related workshops from mask-making, set staging, storytelling, stage lighting, musical improv and more! The program experience will end with a final performance for friends and family.

When:
July 31- Aug 4, and Aug 7-11
9:00 AM-5:00 PM

Where:
The Mopco Improv Theatre
10 N Jay Street, Schenectady

Tuition:
One Week: $150
Two Weeks: $250
Sibling discount and partial scholarships available
You can only sign up for the FIRST WEEK ONLY, or BOTH WEEKS. Week two will build on the skills learned in week one, so we aren't offering it as a one-week option.

Email hey at mopco.org <mailto:hey at mopco.org> or call 518-577-6726 for questions and details.

Thank you!

Livia Armstrong
Improv Program Coordinator