[Capdist-auditions] Broadway Camp Musician - Fee Required

Grace Janiszewski gjaniszewski at proctors.org
Thu May 25 15:55:34 EDT 2017

Broadway Camp Musicians<https://school.proctors.org/broadway-camp-musician-auditions/> s a full week program including rehearsal, workshop, and performance in the pit band of Pippin (Students are acting and backstage for this production as well!)  We are looking for students to digital audition to join our wonderful new program.

We are seeking students who play: bass, cello, violin, trumpet (double on flugelhorn), french horn, guitar (electric and acoustic), trombone II.

Program Dates: July 30, 2017- August 4, 2017
Performance Dates: 7pm August 4, 2017 and 2pm & 7pm August 5, 2017
Digital Auditions<https://school.proctors.org/musician-application/><http://www.proctors.org/broadway-camp-2017-musicians-audio-audition-application> Due June 1, 2017

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me!

Stay up on the latest at Education at Proctors<https://www.facebook.com/ProctorsEducation/>, like our page!

Grace Janiszewski

Education Program Manager

Proctors