[Capdist-auditions] Molly Ranson Workshop Price Decrease (fee required)

Lights Up Productions lightsup.productions15 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 21:29:04 EDT 2017

Lights Up Productions is thrilled to welcome Molly Ranson (Carrie in the
2012 Off-Broadway Revival of Carrie The Musical) this upcoming Saturday,
June 3rd from 2pm to 5pm at Our Saviors Lutheran School, on Mountain Veiw
Ave in Colonie! Molly will be working with Lights Up Productions' cast of
Carrie during a special sneak peek, and talking about her Broadway journey
in a Q&A.

Due to the venue, observation spots for this workshop were previously
limited, but we have since moved to a larger room in the school and would
love to welcome more students and adults alike to come watch and learn from
Molly!

Our newly reduced price for the workshop is just $5 which can be given at
the door. Please email lightsup.productions15 at gmail.com with any questions.

We hope to see you there to enjoy this amazing opportunity with the Lights
Up Productions community!