[Capdist-auditions] MCPA's Broadway Spectacular Auditions (Fee Required)

Master Class Performing Arts masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 15:52:38 EDT 2017

*MCPA's *
*Broadway Spectacular *

*Auditions for actors and actresses of any age are scheduled for Saturday,
November 4th beginning at 1:00pm at Quest, 826 State Street, Schenectady.
Applicants should come prepared to perform 32 measures of any Broadway
song, and complete a dance audition.  An accompanist will be available.  NO
ACAPELLA OR CD AUDITIONS will be permitted.*

*Please keep in mind that at the audition we provide several forms that
must be completed prior to the audition.  A parent must accompany you to
the audition in order to fill out the forms and sign the paperwork.  If you
are over the age of 18 you do not need a adult to accompany you.*

*Tuition Payment (to be collected at the time of audition):  ​For students
participating in our production (18 & under) tuition will be $50.00.​For
adults participating in our production (above age 18) we ask for a
costuming fee of $25.00.​This will be a fully staged production featuring
songs and dances from many blockbuster musicals, including:  Sweeney Todd,
Something Rotten, Disney's The Lion King, Mamma Mia, Joseph.....Dreamcoat,
Dear Evan Hansen, Hamilton, and much more!*