[Capdist-auditions] Costume Shop Giveaway at Schenectady Light Opera Company

Pat Casey costumes at sloctheater.org
Fri Nov 3 09:23:26 EDT 2017

Hello, would you please post this to your list for us?  We hope to have a
lot of people come and help themselves (on behalf of their theater
companies, of course) to FREE costumes. If you have any questions please
Thanks,
Pat Casey
Costume Shop Coordinator

*THE GREAT COSTUME GIVEAWAY DAY*
*And*
*COSTUME AMNESTY DAY*

*SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2018*
10:00 am - 3:00 pm

SCHENECTADY LIGHT OPERA COMPANY
COSTUME SHOP

418 Liberty Street
Schenectady, NY 12305

Our costume shop is bursting at the seams! We need to make room for new
costumes from our recent seasons.  Come help yourself to FREE vintage, old,
funky, clothing and costume pieces we no longer can keep.
Since we are a not-for-profit we would welcome any and all donations that
you can manage.

Costume Amnesty: this would be a great time to return those costume pieces
you may have “borrowed” over the years and we will gladly accept them with
no questions asked!

Any questions, please contact costumes at sloctheater.org