[Capdist-auditions] MASTER CLASSES at Proctors FEE REQUIRED

Grace Janiszewski gjaniszewski at proctors.org
Tue Nov 28 15:07:48 EST 2017

The School of the Performing Arts at Proctors has more master classes than ever this year! The only place in the Capital Region with Broadway touring shows, we get our teaching artist right from Broadway!

Upcoming classes:

  *   Finding Neverland – Dance: Musical Theatre

           Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 4:30 – 6 p.m.

  *   The Bodyguard – Vocal: Contemporary Songs

           Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 4:30 – 6 p.m.

Tuition per class: $40
Limited space available per class, so register now!

SALE ALERT! If you purchase the FINDING NEVERLAND and THE BODYGUARD master classes together, you can get a third master class this spring for only $10! No retroactive discounts. Offer expires 12/6/17.

More information, classes and registration: school.proctors.org/broadway-master-classes<https://school.proctors.org/broadway-master-classes/>. Or call to register: 518.382.3884.139

Any questions, you can reach me at the below information!

Stay up on the latest at School of the Performing Arts<https://www.facebook.com/ProctorsEducation/>, like our page!

Grace Janiszewski

Creative Workforce Manager

School of the Performing Arts<http://school.proctors.org> at Proctors