[Capdist-auditions] [Curtain Call Theatre] Seeking Front of House Volunteers

Jeremy Ward jrward5178 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 22:23:41 EST 2017

Curtain Call Theatre is seeking

*FRONT OF HOUSE VOLUNTEERS*

*What are We Looking For:*

   - Curtain Call Theatre is seeking front-of-house volunteer staff for our
   current season at our new location - 1 Jeanne Jugan Lane, Latham,  NY 12110

*What is Required of a Volunteer:*

   - 3-4 volunteers are needed for each performance
   - Volunteers would need to arrive 1-hour prior to the performance time
   - Volunteers assist with ushering in the theatre or hospitality

*When are Performances:*

   - 7:30 PM - Thursdays
   - 8:00 PM – Friday
   - 3:00 PM – Saturday *(offered once during each production)*
   - 8:00 PM – Saturday
   - 3:00 PM – Sunday

*How to Contact Us:*

For more information about the theatre and the rest of our season please
visit our website at www.curtaincalltheatre.com.

To volunteer for an upcoming production, please email us at
theatre.curtaincall at gmail.com.

We strive for inclusiveness in all aspects of our casting and volunteers
and encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds including gender,
ethnicity, disability, and sexual orientation as they will be considered
seriously for any available role.

Thank you.

--

Sincerely,