[Capdist-auditions] SLOC Holiday Cabaret--Call for Performers

Schenectady Light Opera Info info at sloctheater.org
Thu Oct 5 00:05:53 EDT 2017

“HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS”

SLOC Fundraiser

*Calling all SLOC Performers*

*We will be holding a holiday cabaret/fundraiser on Saturday, 12/9 at 7:30 in
the Education Building.  All proceeds will go towards our “Raise the Roof”
campaign.

*The cabaret will consist of 30 acts – 15 featuring students from our
current Youth production, *West Side Story, *and former Youth production
participants, and 15 featuring adult SLOC alums.

*Participation will be first come first serve!  If you would like to sing,
email boardsecretary at sloctheater.org  to sign up. Include the song you
would like to perform and any other people who will be singing with you.  Group
acts are encouraged! We will post a notification on the SLOC Facebook page (
www.facebook.com/sloctheater) once sign ups are closed.  Any song or carol
that could fit with our holiday theme is welcomed.  (Please have a back up
song in mind, just in case we end up with duplicate acts!)

*Requirements for singers are:  participation in at least one prior SLOC
production (onstage or off!), and attendance at one of the following
rehearsals:

-12/5 from 5:30 – 7:00

-12/6 from 5:30 – 6:30

-12/8 from 6:30 – 9:00

*Please note which rehearsal you will be attending in your email.  An
accompanist will be provided for rehearsal and performance, but you are
welcome to accompany yourself as well.

*Direct all questions to boardsecretary at sloctheater.org