[Capdist-auditions] Synopsis Clinic at Capital Repertory Theatre

Rebecca Haizmann rhaizmann at proctors.org
Thu Oct 12 19:02:16 EDT 2017

Good evening,

I'm writing in the hopes that you are able to share with the Capital District Audition List Service information on our upcoming free Synopsis Clinic (part of NEXT ACT! New Play Summit) that's being held on October 21 at 2:30pm here at theREP.

The brief info:

New this year! As part of NEXT ACT!, Capital Repertory Theatre will host a *FREE* Synopsis Clinic with Dramatist Guild member and award-winning playwright Aoise Stratford on October 21 at 2:30pm. Everyone is welcome to come and discuss how to craft a strong synopsis that will make literary managers, producers, and artistic directors want to read your play.

More info: https://capitalrep.org/events/next-act-new-play-summit-6/

If there is anything else I can send you that would be helpful, please let me know - and thank you for the help in getting the word out!

See you soon.

Rebecca

Rebecca Haizmann

Marketing Campaign Strategist