[Capdist-auditions] PETER PAN - want to help PETER fly?

Stephen Sanborn stephensanbornphd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 14:59:04 EDT 2017

The Two Of Us Productions is looking for technical folks interested in
working with ZFX Inc. to help us fly PETER and the CHILDREN in our upcoming
production of PETER PAN.  If you're interested in learning how flying is
done and getting some "hands-on" experience we want to hear from you.

Performances are Oct. 6th through Oct. 15th, 2017.  Flying rehearsals start
on Friday Sept. 29th when ZFX loads in their flying equipment.

For information or questions please call the director at (518) 329-6293 or
write to StephenSanbornPhD at gmail.com