[Capdist-auditions] MCPA Auditions for "I Put a Spell On You" Villain Cabaret

Master Class Performing Arts masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 22:10:02 EDT 2017

*Video audition submissions for actors and actresses ages 10-99 are due by
Saturday, September 16 by at 1:00pm to our email
masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com <masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com>.
Applicants should perform a full length Disney Villain song and in the
email submit a headshot, resume and specific dance experience (if
interested in group numbers).  Please note, just because you perform as a
specific villain does not mean you will be cast in that role.  NO ACAPELLA
OR CD AUDITIONS will be permitted.**We have 16 AVAILABLE ROLES including,
but not limited to, Ursula, Jafar, Oogie Boogie Man, and all of their
descendants.*

*If cast in the production, you are required to accept or decline your role
within 24 hours of the offer or the role will be recast.​While we do not
have a tuition associated with this production, we do ask that each
performer commits to selling 5 tickets and provide something for the
concession stand!​Performances to be held on Saturday, October 14 at 7:00pm
at QUEST, 826 State Street, Schenectady.  ​Rehearsals to be held as needed
for specific dance numbers.*