[Capdist-auditions] FALL DANCE CLASSES at Saratoga Children's Theatre-- Fee Requires

Leigh Berenis leigh at saratogachildrenstheatre.org
Tue Sep 5 20:37:58 EDT 2017

Broadway Jazz
TUESDAY CLASS
September 12-October 31 (8 Weeks)
 at the Saratoga Senior Center

Focus on basic technique from different styles of Broadway styles from Fosse through contemporary styles!

Fee: $80
Instructor: Laura Racht

Dance Attire: We strongly recommend Leotards and Tights for Girls. Please wear something that is more form fitting if you do not own a leotard. Shorts and T-shirt or Tank Top for boys. Absolutely NO JEANS or SNEAKERS. Please wear character shoes (girls) or jazz shoes (girls and boys).  www.discountdancesupply.com is a great place to order dance clothes!

Ages 10-13 6:00pm-7:00pm

Ages 14 and up 7:00pm-8:00pm

Beginner Musical Theatre Dance Classes

Thursday, September 14th through Thursday, October 5th from 4:30am-5:15pm
Throughout the course of the this four week session your child will learn the basics of Musical Theatre Dance while having fun working with popular musical theatre songs! On the last day we will have a performance to showcase all the dances they learned throughout the workshop.

Instructor: Leigh Berenis

Classes held at Saratoga Senior Center, 5 Williams St. Saratoga Springs

Ages – 6-10

Fee $40