[Capdist-auditions] Crew People

John Brent Medialux at nycap.rr.com
Thu Sep 7 18:50:40 EDT 2017

I am currently looking for two or three crew people to help me finish my short film project, FINDING THE WAY HOME. I need a camera operator and a boom person. Also, a PA would be very helpful. The shoot will take place on Sunday, Sept. 10 from noon to 5 pm. There is no pay but if you are looking for experience and resume credits, the project might be a good match. You might also wish to become involved with post production as well. The 35-40 minute script tells the story of a father and son and contains some surprise twists. We presented a live stage version of the script at the Albany Barn in mid-June and are now working on completing the shooting for the film version as cast and crew are available. If you are interested, please contact John Brent at Medialux at nycap.rr.com. Thanks