[Capdist-auditions] Choice Films - Big Dogs TV Series looking for Background Extra's for next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Elizabeth Baskin elizabeth.baskin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 11:01:10 EDT 2017

Calling all the actors in Albany NY or the surrounding areas!! The new media TV series, BIG DOGS, is coming to shoot near you! We're seeking featured and general background for our show. Here is a breakdown of what we're looking for and when they play:

Monday the 11th:

DEAD CAB DRIVER: Male, 25 and older, Middle Eastern, African American, or Indian. Cab driver featured background—will be pretending to be dead with lots of prosthetic wounds.

BARISTAS: Male or Female, 18 and up, any ethnicity.

CSU DETECTIVES: Male or Female, 25 and up, any ethnicity. Sharp, proper type.

UNIFORMED POLICE OFFICERS: Male or Female, 25 and up, any ethnicity. Tough, officer type. MUST OWN THEIR OWN NYPD POLICE UNIFORM.

HIP PATRONS W/ LAPTOPS: Male and Female, 18-30, any ethnicity. Young, hipster type sitting in a café.

Tuesday the 12th:

REPORTERS: Male or Female, 21 and up, any ethnicity. Professional, business type.

CAMERA MEN: Male or Female, 21 and up, any ethnicity. General camera crew.

TRAVELERS: Male or Female, 18 and up, any ethnicity. General background.

100 CAB DRIVERS: Male, 18 and up, Middle Eastern, African American, Indian or any ethnicity  Male Cab Drivers  protesting unjust murders of Muslim cab drivers.

*ALL OF THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE AVAILABLE THE 13TH AS WELL*

Wednesday the 13th:

REPORTERS: Male or Female, 21 and up, any ethnicity. Professional, business type.

CAMERA MEN: Male or Female, 21 and up, any ethnicity. General camera crew.

TRAVELERS: Male or Female, 18 and up, any ethnicity. General background.

MEN OF MUSLIM FAITH: Male, 18 and up, any ethnicity. Men of Muslim faith protesting unjust murders of Muslim cab drivers. MUST ACTUALLY PRACTICE THE MUSLIM FAITH—will need to bring their own prayer rug.

*ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE FROM THE 12TH*

BARTENDERS: Male or Female, 21 and up, any ethnicity. Bartenders of a nice restaurant.

RESTAURANT PATRONS: Male and Female, 25 and up, any ethnicity. General background of a nice restaurant.

If you would like to submit for any of these roles, please send your headshot, contact information, and union status to sheacasting at gmail.com

We are accepting union and non-union talent.

We hope to hear from you soon! Please share with your friends!😊 — looking for Actors in Albany, New York.