[Capdist-auditions] The Vocal Studio - A Night on Broadway - fee required

Francesca DelSignore frandelsignore at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 13:05:56 EDT 2017

The Vocal Studio LLC is sponsoring "A Night on Broadway" featuring students
and adults from the Capital District, performing songs from current
Broadway Musicals. Auditions are being held at St. Michael's Church on 49
Killean Park in Albany New York from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Performance
dates are March 23rd and 24th. Accompaniment will be live. Group numbers
will be chosen from auditions. If you have not yet had a chance to have a
solo on the stage -  this opportunity is for you, as well as those who are
seasoned performers. This will also give you a chance to see what we are
all about and talk to our students and parents!  Adult performers are
welcome! Rehearsals will be on Saturday evenings from 4:00 p.m. to 7:30
p.m.. You can sign up for a time that fits your schedule. All productions
by the Vocal Studio are directed by New York State Certified Music
Teachers. Participation fee is $200.00.

See our performance of Elf Jr at Cohoes High School on December 2 and 3 and
School of Rock in June!