[Capdist-auditions] Not So Common Players - Final Call for Director Submissions

Elisa Harrington-Verb elisaverb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 19:55:35 EDT 2018

Not So Common Players is seeking Director and Show submissions for our 2019 season!

We welcome applications from directors new to Not So Common Players as well as returning directors.

Information on the company and show selection process, as well as application materials can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bPY27iN2DichW4YYSclZgYyxJP2q02B19warINpvJUg/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bPY27iN2DichW4YYSclZgYyxJP2q02B19warINpvJUg/edit?usp=sharing>

Please complete a Show Submission Form for each show you would like us to consider and attach a resume.
Submissions are due by April 15th.
We may request to interview director candidates.
Submissions may be e-mailed to patodonnell at cliftonpark.org <mailto:patodonnell at cliftonpark.org> or mailed to PO Box 296, Clifton Park, NY 12065.

Sincerely,
Not So Common Players