[Capdist-auditions] IMPROVISORS NEEDED

Sierra Lynch programs at tialbany.org
Wed Apr 18 11:05:04 EDT 2018

Good morning -

Temple Israel of Albany is looking for 4 Jewish improvisors to participate in "The Dating/Newlywed Hour" on Thursday, May 24 at 7:00 PM.  We are putting on a show targeted to entertain our local Jewish population ages 22-40, however are also inclusive to be inclusive to 41 and up.  Auditions will be held on Thursday, May 3 at 6:30 PM.  There will NOT be rehearsals in between, only a call time of 6:00 PM on the day of the show.  Dinner will be provided on the day of the show.  If you are interested, please contact Sierra Lynch at programs at tialbany.org<mailto:programs at tialbany.org> with a resume and headshot.

--

Sierra N. Lynch
Program Coordinator

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D3D705.19A57B00]