[Capdist-auditions] NEWS: Home Made Theater Seeks Designers

Office Manager info at homemadetheater.org
Tue Apr 24 09:31:31 EDT 2018

For Immediate Release

April 19, 2018

Contact: Erin Harrington

(518) 587-4427

info at homemadetheater.org

Home Made Theater Seeks Designers

Home Made Theater, the resident theater company at the Spa Little Theater in
the Saratoga Spa State Park is seeking Scenic, Lighting, Costume and Sound
Designers for our 2018-2019 season and beyond.  Fees are paid.  Please send
letter of interest, resume and examples of work (or link to online
portfolio) to info at homemadetheater.org.

Home Made Theater, a not-for-profit theater company entering their 34th
season in 2018-2019, is committed to enhancing the cultural life of the
Saratoga region. As the resident company in the historic Spa Little Theater,
we are a vital link in creating a thriving community. We believe in the
ability of theater to entertain, educate and enrich people's lives. Our
mission is to offer high quality theater productions of outstanding plays,
produced by a dedicated group of professionally minded artists, to offer
classes in the theater arts to people of all ages, and to provide the
opportunity for exciting and rewarding participation in all aspects of the
theater.

HMT produces a four show season, between October and May. The 2018-2019
season will include Young Frankenstein in October, (Book by Mel Brooks &
Thomas Meehan; Music & Lyrics by Mel Brooks), A Christmas Story in December
(by Phillip Grecian), The Mousetrap in February (by Agatha Christie), and
Barefoot in the Park in April/May (by Neil Simon).

###

Erin Nicole Harrington | Office Manager
HMT at the Spa Little Theater

HMT at the Spa Little Theater

2017-18 - our 33rd season

Oct 2017:  Peter and the starcatcher

Dec 2017:  a CHRISTMAS carol

Feb 2018:  inspecting carol

Apr/May 2018:  joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat

 <http://www.homemadetheater.org/> www.homemadetheater.org

518-587-4427

 <https://twitter.com/HMTSaratoga> twitter
<http://www.youtube.com/user/HomeMadeTheater> youtube