[Capdist-auditions] Casting for David Ives plays

Lora Lee Ecobelli loralee at bluehorserep.com
Tue Aug 7 07:06:01 EDT 2018

Performing Arts of Woodstock PAW is casting non-union men and women for a full production of David Ives short plays Nov 16-Dec 2 and directed by Lora Lee Ecobelli. Looking for strong comedic actors ages 30-60’s Rehearsals begin Oct 16 in Woodstock, NY.

The plays are as follows:

Mere Mortals- 3 men (30’s-60) Blue Collar Types

Time Flies -1 man ( Mayfly 30’s-40)  1 man (David Attenborough 60’s) 1 woman ( Mayfly 30s-40’s)

Dr. Fritz, or: The Forces of Light-I man (any age) 1 woman 40’s-60’s and adapt at various accents, strong comedic timing required.

Babel’s in Arms- 2 men( 30’s-60 blue collar types), I man (slight build to play Eunuch any age), 2 women (30’s-40’s)

Auditions will be held  Sunday Aug 26 from 6-8pm at The Mescal Hornbeck Community Center , Rock City Rd., Woodstock, NY with Callbacks on Tuesday Aug 28. Please bring head shot and resume and be prepared to read from sides.

For information contact: Lora Lee Ecobelli 845 721-2493 or Loralee at bluehorserep.com

Lora Lee Ecobelli
www.Bluehorserepertory.com