[Capdist-auditions] (no subject)

Norm Eick norm at normeick.com
Tue Aug 7 16:22:43 EDT 2018

Please Post. Thanks.

Actors wanted for PAID acting gig.

The Field of Horrors Halloween Haunt is looking for driven people who love Halloween to come be part of our family! Be paid to have fun scaring people. We offer an hourly wage of $10.40/hour, plus paid training, rehearsals and bonuses. No experience necessary, though you must be at least 16 years of age to audition. If you are under 18 at the time of audition, you must have valid working papers and a parent or guardian at the audition.

Auditions will be held at the Field of Horrors, 100 Farrell Road, Troy, NY 12182, on Thursday and Friday, August 23rd and 24th from 6pm to 8pm and on Saturday, August 25th from 2pm to 5pm. Please let us know if you are not able to make it on one of those days and an alternate time can be arranged.

The Field of Horrors is the Capital District's premiere Halloween haunted attraction. We have 4 haunted houses and 11 haunted scenes on a hayride, along with roaming characters who interact with customers. We also have a few openings for support personnel, such as ticket takers and parking attendants. You do not need to be available every day that we are open! For more information, go to www.fieldofhorrors.com or you can message us via our Face Book page at https://www.facebook.com/fieldofhorror/

Some important dates to note:

WORKSHOPS - Sunday, Sept. 16th, 9am to 6pm
REHEARSALS - Friday & Saturday, Sept. 21st & 22nd, 6pm to 10pm
PIZZA PARTY - Thursday, Sept. 27th, 7pm. Thanks
SNEAK PEEK WEEKEND - Sept. 28th & 29th, 6:30pm to 11pm
SHOWS - Oct. 5th, 6th, 7th, 12th & 13th, 6:30pm to 11pm
Oct. 19th, 20th, 21st, 25th, 26th, 27th & 28th, 6pm to 11pm