[Capdist-auditions] Demo Partner Needed for Martial Arts Videos

Steve Grogan wcman1976 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 18:32:29 EDT 2018

Hello,
I have about 20 videos to film for an upcoming martial arts assessment. The assessment is kind of like the online equivalent of a black belt test. I study a martial art called Wing Chun Kung Fu, and I need a demonstration partner for the bulk of these videos. You do NOT have to be a Wing Chun Master to be my partner, although you will need to know certain techniques, which I can easily teach you.
I am willing to compensate. Please contact me if interested.
Steve