[Capdist-auditions] NorthEast Theatre Ensemble General Auditions

NorthEast Theatre Ensemble info at northeasttheatreensemble.com
Wed Aug 8 21:44:29 EDT 2018

NorthEast Theatre Ensemble is holding general auditions for our upcoming
season!

Audition dates: September 11 & 12 from 7-9 pm

Location: Siena College, Foy Hall

We are looking for theatre artists of all identities, backgrounds, races,
ethnicities, and presentations, 20s - 60s+.

Please prepare 2 monologues totaling no more than two minutes. One classic
(no Shakespeare please! Think Wilde, O’Neill, Shaw, Williams, De Vega,
Chekhov, etc.), one modern.

Please bring a current headshot and résumé.

Our 2018-2019 season will include:

*A Halloween-centric originally devised piece at Brouwer House in the
historic Stockade District, October 2018.

*An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde at Ten Broeck Mansion in Albany, Director
Krysta Dennis, Assistant Director Michael Lake, April 2019.

*A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams, Director Krysta Dennis,
Assistant Director Suzanna Bornn, July/August 2019.

*The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams, Director Sandra Boynton,
November 2019. (Note: This production is already cast.)

For more information and *to secure a time slot*, please write to
info at northeasttheatreensemble.com.

We hope you'll come show us what kinds of amazing talent the capital region
has to offer, so we can broaden the scope of our work and include some new
inspirational people in our future productions!

--
NorthEast Theatre Ensemble
www.northeasttheatreensemble.com