[Capdist-auditions] Posting from CM Fine Arts!

Timothy Sherman shermantim33 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:31:11 EDT 2018

Hello!

My name is Timothy Sherman and I am the Theatre and Dance Director at CM
School of Fine Arts. I would like to request having a post put out to all
of your subscribers with the following message:
"The Dreamer's Cabaret"
A showcase where any solo, duet, and musical group of theatre is welcome to
perform. This showcase allows performers the chance to sing any piece they
wish, regardless of gender/age/etc.

Date of Show: Friday, 8/31/18, 7:30pm
Location: 1505 Route 9, Clifton Park, NY, 12188

Date to submit song(s) and reserve place in show: 8/19/18
***Submissions and questions should be emailed to me: shermantim33 at gmail.com
Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Thank
you and have a wonderful day!

Best wishes,

Timothy M. Sherman

Director/ Choreographer