[Capdist-auditions] Fall Kids Theatre Workshop: Little Red Riding Hood (Fee Required)

Master Class Performing Arts masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 14:46:55 EDT 2018

Join Master Class Performing Arts for our fall musical theatre workshop!
This workshop is geared toward students between the ages of 5 & 12.  This
is the perfect workshop for students who are new to theatre and want to try
it for the first time, or students who have done theatre and want to
continue acting!  During our meeting time we will complete activities that
will culminate in the production of a 35-45 minute musical!

Workshop to be held on Saturdays, 9:00am to 11:00am.
Location:  QUEST, 826 State Street, Schenectady
Open for students age 5 - 12.
Class Dates:  September 8, September 15, September 22, September 29,
October 6, October 13, October 20, November 3, November 10, November 17,
November 24, December 1.
Cost:  $200.00

*Only 5 slots remain!  Reserve your slot today!*