[Capdist-auditions] Posting for musical auditions

Timothy Sherman shermantim33 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 17:25:10 EDT 2018

Hello!

Please post the following audition notice.

“Calling all middle and high school students!! Join CM Headliners performance group for their incredible production of “Nightmare before Christmas!”
Original music by Danny Elfman, Adapted for stage by Susan K. Morgan. New music arrangement by Nikolas Thompson, and new lyrics by Susan K. Morgan and Nikolas Thompson.

Auditions will be September 8 & 9th at 3pm, located at the CM School of Fine Arts. 1505 route 9, Clifton Park, NY, 12065.
Please prepare a 16 bar cut, up tempo song and wear clothing that you can move in.
For prices and more info, please call 518-383-5255. Ex 2 or email the director at shermantim33 at gmail.com.”

Thank you! Also had one other question for you. I have not been able to receive any emails that actually give any audition information. The only emails I receive are ones pertaining to performances coming up. Any ideas?

Thanks for your time!

Best wishes,

Timothy M. Sherman
“Let’s create a little magic.”