[Capdist-auditions] 2018-2019 season fee required

Albany Vocal Studio albanyvocalstudio at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 22:45:45 EDT 2018

Fallen Chandelier Productions announces their upcoming musicals for this
school year! We welcome all those who are new to the theater!  We have a
wonderful group of students and parents! Feel free to call or email us if
you have any questions. 518-526-4263 - Fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com.
All of our directors are New York State Certified Music Teachers working in
our Capital District Schools! Auditions will be held on Saturday September
14 from 10 am to noon at St. Michael's Episcopal Church at 49 Killean Park
Albany New York 12205. Be prepared to sing your favorite Broadway song and
don't forget to bring your music! An accompanist will be provided for you.
We rehearse on Saturdays with leads rehearsing on Wednesday evenings as
well at St. Michael's.

The Christmas Spectacular at the Century House December 2
Be More Chill February 1, 2, 3 Ages 14 and up
Hairspray March 21, 22, 23 all ages
Beatbugs April 11, 12, 13 ages 4 through 8
Mama Mia June 7, 8, 9 ages 12 through adult