[Capdist-auditions] Call for Singers - Haydn's "Mass in Time of War" - Fee Required

Burnt Hills Oratorio Society burnthillsoratorio at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 21:35:38 EDT 2018

Call for Singers - Haydn's "Mass in Time of War" - Burnt Hills Oratorio
Society

The Burnt Hills Oratorio Society welcomes all singers for its October
concert to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Armistice, "A Concert for
Peace". The featured work, Haydn's "Mass in Time of War," will be united
with other patriotic selections to celebrate the end of WWI hostilities and
to honor U.S. veterans.

Pop into one of our Tuesday rehearsals to experience this friendly and
talented group. Here is your opportunity to perform this powerful choral
masterpiece, and to collaborate with the finest professional orchestral and
vocal soloists in the area. We rehearse 7pm Tuesday nights. Arrive early
(6:30) to register.

BHOS is excited to announce the appointment of Derek Stannard as Associate
Conductor. Our first two rehearsals, 8/28 and 9/4, will be held at The
Jonesville United Methodist Church, 963 Main Street 12065. Subsequent
Tuesday rehearsals will be at the BH-BL High School Choral Room, 88 Lakehill
Road, Burnt Hills 12027.

For more info, www.bhos.us <http://www.bhos.us> , or 518-416-4060

Terry Johnson

Burnt Hills Oratorio Society