[Capdist-auditions] Student Registration is open for Fall YAG - Fee Required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:48:55 EDT 2018

[image: Inline image 1]

*TEACHING THE ART OF LIFE THROUGH THEATRE*

The Young Actors Guild is one of the longest running educational children's
performing arts programs in the Capital District.

The purpose of the Young Actors Guild is to encourage a Childs’
self-discovery, incorporating the highest artistic standards into a
supportive environment where children can enhance their self-expression,
stimulate their imagination and develop strong character.

The program, now entering our 30th year, serves children ages 6-18 from
public, independent, and parochial schools all over the capital region, and
reaches far more as audience. Classes in acting, singing, movement, and
dance are offered in fall, spring, and summer sessions, as well as our one
week programs throughout the year during school vacation breaks.  Students
have the opportunity to perform full-scale professionally staged
productions following each session.

For 30 years we have offered scholarships to economically disadvantaged
youth in the community, and partial scholarships are available. For the
past 30 years, we have students going on to be successful not only as
performers, but as doctors, lawyers, and many other vocations.  We are very
proud of our Alumni.

Young Actors Guild is currently accepting registration for our Fall
Program.  Classes are taught by professional staff and  take place on
Saturday Mornings from 9:30 - 12:30.  Students then have the option to stay
for rehearsal in the afternoons and participate in a full scale production
at the end of the semester.  Because we are an educational program, the
students will all be cast once our semester is underway and auditions are
held.
Registration form is attached.  Hope to see you this Fall!