[Capdist-auditions] Photo Studio rental available (for fee), complimentary use of wardrobe and props

Genn Shaughnessy gennshaughnessy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 18:47:48 EST 2018

Hi everyone!

I own a 3,600 square ft boutique and makeup studio in Guilderland. Approximately 1,300 of that is a back room that we use for shoots, with a ladies lounge. It’s separate from the main part of the store.

Anyhow, we’re now offering up 4-8 hour rentals for photoshoots. You could do video back there but sound is unpredictable do the surrounding businesses so audio would be challenging.

You would be able to use anything in the store for props and wardrobe with the understanding  that “you break it you buy it” or “if you stain it you clean it” type of agreement.

We also have wardrobe available for rental under the same premise (some exclusions apply to items taken offsite).

Makeup Studio is attached and makeup and hair styling services are also available for a fee.

Rental rate for photo studio is;
$59 for 4 hours
$99 for 8 hours
Cash or credit only no trade

Available Most Monday’s through Saturday’s

Sincerely,

Genn Shaughnessy
1811 western Ave
Albany, NY 12203