[Capdist-auditions] Tuition based program

David Braucher dcbraucher at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 11:34:56 EST 2018

IMPROV COMEDY WORKSHOP

Where: The Park Theater, 14 Park St, Glens Falls 12801. 518-727-6151.
When:  Wednesdays 7 - 9 PM, January 9, 16, 23, 30.
Fee: $60
What:
-- Fast-paced, high energy, hands on workshop.
-- Create characters and original comedic material.
-- Acquire confidence and theatrical skill.
-- Shine at auditions, college and job interviews, etc
-- Short Form/Long Form
-- Performance Games

The Instructor:
David Braucher, professional actor (AEA, AFTRA), master teacher, director.
Worked with Leila Kenzle (TV "Mad About You"), Carol Woods (Broadway "Ma
Rainey's Black Bottom"), John Rue (TV "Boardwalk Empire"), Kathleen
Kellaigh (TV "Guiding Light"), Ken Levine (TV: Head writer, "M*A*S*H" and
"Cheers"), etc.  Originated "Good Clean Fun" improv troupe.  Trained
improvisers in Funny Ladies, Possible Side Effects, Goodhead and Attitude,
Group Therapy, Short Order Theater, Awkward Kids Talking.

What They Say:
"We learned from Charna Halpern ("iO" Chicago), Miles Stroth (Second City),
Ali Farranokian (People's Improv Theater, NYC), Amy Poehler (SNL, "Parks
and Recreation") and David Braucher, all of whom taught improv so
specifically, honoring the true brilliance of open improv."
... Matt Donnelly, Actor/Director, Possible Side Effects (NYC); The Bucket
Show (Las Vegas).

"I attribute any success I've had in comedy to David Braucher and my
initial improv training at Second City.  It's shaped my life as an exciting
adventure."
... Kerri-Anne Lavin, Second City Las Vegas; Producer, Disney XD On-Air
Creative.

"A wonderful combination of true professional and gifted instructor.  I
leave class exhilarated."
... Kathleen Kellaigh, Actor, "Guiding Light>"

David Braucher
"Everyone can act. Everyone can improvise."