[Capdist-auditions] SEEKING MALE LEAD AND OTHERS FOR "THE WEDDING SINGER"

Lights Up Productions lightsup.productions15 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 13:10:17 EST 2018

*Lights Up Productions' THE WEDDING SINGER*
*is in need of MALE LEAD and FEATURED ENSEMBLE!*

[image: wedding singer pic.jpg]
*Seeking actors and actresses to round out our incredible cast!*

*Roles available*:
*Robbie Hart* (Ages 16 and up)- Male Lead, Tenor, Comedic (Ability to play
acoustic guitar is a plus)
*Featured performers* (Ages 13 and up) to be highlighted as select dancers,
soloists, and spoken roles

Rehearsal schedule will be built around the existing conflicts of our
actors. Weekday rehearsals typically run from 6pm - 9:30pm, and weekend
rehearsals usually fall between the late morning and early evening hours.
Our schedule typically utilizes around three rehearsals per week - however,
due to the long time period before this production, our schedule will be
more flexible and not all actors will be called to every rehearsal. Many of
our actors are also participating in their school productions, which we are
happy to work around!
Performances will take place at The Albany Barn on May 17th-19th.

All rehearsals located in Albany.

*Please contact us at lightsup.productions15 at gmail.com
<lightsup.productions15 at gmail.com> if interested or for more information by
Friday January 4th!*