[Capdist-auditions] YAG spring session now open for registration -fee required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 17:54:53 EST 2018

The Young Actors Guild, getting ready to celebrate 30 years of excellence
in Children Theatre; is currently accepting registration for our Spring
Session.  Students can choose show and classes or just classes or just the
show! Our semester begins on February 23 and runs through May 4th
culminating in full scale productions for students choosing to participate
in our performance opportunity.
Go to youngactorsguild.org to register today!