[Capdist-auditions] Winter Classes with the Blue Horse Rep- Fee required

Lora Lee Ecobelli loralee at bluehorserep.com
Fri Dec 28 12:30:18 EST 2018

Ongoing classes every Monday night at 6pm at The Theatre Institute at Sage College.
To register contact: Loralee at Bluehorserep.com or call 845 721-2493. Call now to register and be part of our Winter Williams showcase in March.

JOIN THE BLUE HORSE COMMUNITY!

All of our teachers are union professionals.  Master classes in various subjects through out the year and student showcases.

OUR STUDENTS ARE WORKING EVERYWHERE, IN THEATRE, FILM AND TELEVISION!

Lora Lee Ecobelli
www.Bluehorserepertory.com