[Capdist-auditions] ACTING CLASS with Patrick White (Fee Required)

Patrick White white.patrick1963 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 08:38:06 EST 2018

[image: Inline image 1]

*Get your drama onstage!*
All levels welcome to join at any time and work on exercises, monologues,
audition prep and scene study with one of the area's busiest actors and
directors. Available for private coaching for College Auditions. Get on
your feet and do something, work on your favorite play and have the best
time challenging yourself and playing with others.
Make this the year you act on your dreams and get the preparation you need
to contribute to Capital Region theater.
​​

Class meets every Saturday morning 10:30-1:30 at The Albany Masonic Hall in
downtown Albany.
$240. for 8 classes.
​ Start anytime and create your own schedule.​
Classwork culminates in a
​5/14
Scene & Song Night comprised entirely of Capital Region Premieres at
Albany Barn
​.

Check out current and former students in "The Boys in the Band" at LAGS,
"California Suite" at St. Sofia's Church, "The Crucible" at SLCA,
"Curtains" at SLOC"Don't Dress For Dinner" at CCT, "Hedda Gabler" at HMT
"Of Mice and Men" at CTG.
​

*You need to be seen. You need to be heard. You need to be believed.*

MARY WILLIAMS MAKING THEATER DEBUT AT SCHENECTADY CIVIC-THE DAILY GAZETTE
1/25/18
"He saw something in me, and I think I saw it, too, but he really brought
it out."-Mary Williams
https://dailygazette.com/article/2018/01/25/mary-
williams-making-theater-debut-at-schenectady-civic