[Capdist-auditions] Albany Jewish Community Center Senior Chorale

Claire Sigal claires at AlbanyJCC.org
Tue Feb 13 13:18:56 EST 2018

SEEKING NEW MEMBERS:
The Albany Jewish Community Center Senior Chorale rehearses in the Albany JCC Senior Center, 340 Whitehall Road, on Thursdays, 1 -3pm.  One-hour Thursday afternoon concerts are scheduled throughout the year at nursing homes, assisted living facilities, retirement communities and senior centers.
No auditions.  Looking for people who enjoy singing, can carry a tune and take direction. If interested- contact Claire Sigal, Director, Senior Adult Program, Albany JCC:  518-438-6651 x112, claires at albanyjcc.org<mailto:claires at albanyjcc.org>.

Thank you for sharing this information-    Claire

Claire Sigal, MSW, Director, Senior Adult Program
Sidney Albert Albany Jewish Community Center
340 Whitehall Road
Albany, NY  12208
518-438-6651 x112   ClaireS at albanyjcc.org<mailto:ClaireS at albanyjcc.org>
www.albanyjcc.org

The Sidney Albert Albany Jewish Community Center provides a nurturing environment where individuals and families can grow and develop in mind, body and spirit.  We serve the community- from infants through seniors- through programs related to education, physical fitness, and communal life.  Our core values are rooted in Jewish principles, and we welcome members of the community at large, regardless of faith or background.