[Capdist-auditions] casting call

Danielle Maugeri dani at danimdesigns.com
Wed Feb 28 12:04:42 EST 2018

Hi there

I need to find an actor for this Sunday in Albany.
Ric from Steamer No 10 Theatre said I should sign up to this list.

Music video being shot on a dead end street near Albany, NY

Male 35-65
Race not relevent
$100 for 2 hours Sunday March 4

Send headshots to dani at danimdesigns.com

Thank you

Danielle Maugeri

dani at danimdesigns.com
+1 929 213 6586
19 Delavan St, Apt 3P
Brooklyn, NY 11231

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information which may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please do not read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the contents of this email. If this email has been sent to you in error, please delete this email and any copies or links to this email completely and immediately from your system.