[Capdist-auditions] MCPA's February Break Theatre Intensive Auditions (Fee Required)

Master Class Performing Arts masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 09:22:30 EST 2018

*MASTER CLASS PERFORMING ARTS*
*Alice in Wonderland*
*Auditions!*

*Auditions for actors and actresses, age 5 to 18, are scheduled for
Saturday, January 13th beginning at 1:00pm at QUEST, 826 State Street,
Schenectady, NY.  Applicants should come prepared to perform 32 measures of
any Broadway song, and complete a dance audition.  An accompanist will be
available.  NO ACAPELLA OR CD AUDITIONS will be permitted. Please keep in
mind that we provide several forms that must be completed prior to the
audition.  If you are under the age of 18 a parent must accompany you to
the audition in order to fill out the forms and sign the paperwork.Alice in
Wonderland​Performance Dates:  February 23 & 24, 2018*
*Intensive Dates:  February 17-23, 2018 (9:00am to 4:00pm)*

*Performance and Rehearsal Location:  QUEST (826 State Street,
Schenectady)*Tuition
Payment (to be collected at the time of audition):
​For students participating in our production (18 & under) tuition will be
$250.00.