[Capdist-auditions] MCPA's Seussical Auditions (Fee Required)

Master Class Performing Arts masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 09:19:18 EST 2018

*MASTER CLASS PERFORMING ARTS*
*Seussical the Musical*
*Auditions!*

*Auditions for actors and actresses of any age are scheduled for Saturday,
January 13th beginning at 1:00pm at QUEST, 826 State Street, Schenectady,
NY.  Applicants should come prepared to perform 32 measures of any Broadway
song, and complete a dance audition.  An accompanist will be available.  NO
ACAPELLA OR CD AUDITIONS will be permitted. Please keep in mind that we
provide several forms that must be completed prior to the audition.  If you
are under the age of 18 a parent must accompany you to the audition in
order to fill out the forms and sign the paperwork.Seussical the
Musical!​Performance Dates:  June 8 & 9, 2018*
*Rehearsal Dates:  Commencing April 26th (Thurs/Sat)*

*Performance and Rehearsal Location:  QUEST (826 State Street,
Schenectady)*Tuition
Payment (to be collected at the time of audition):
​For students participating in our production (18 & under) tuition will be
$250.00.
​For adults participating in our production (above age 18) we ask for a
costuming fee of $25.00.