[Capdist-auditions] RPI PLayers "A Little NIght Music" Auditions

Beatrice Capone caponb at rpi.edu
Wed Jan 24 13:12:56 EST 2018

Everyone!

More auditions for our spring musical, A Little Night Music, will be in the
RPI Playhouse this Saturday, the 27th, at 1PM.

READ THIS
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oHJutvLbKN_T2pwiZ2gyBV06nAkjPFw5XmOEYznJfb8/edit?usp=sharing>
to get all the information you need about auditions.
A character synopsis can be found here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8M8ZCo0D-5zm7z-AKNAXtTRe3ZxleyRaH8Ebl-brMg/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Auditions will include three portions: reading, dancing, and
singing.
Anyone interested in a role will need to commit to a week of tech week
and six show nights.  Those dates are April 14th-19th with shows on
April 20th, 21st, 22nd, 26th, 27th, and 28th.  Rehearsals will begin in
early February.

If you have further questions in general please email beacapone at gmail.com.
If you have further questions about the singing portion of the audition
please
email Frank Leavitt, our Musical Director.

Best,

Beatrice Capone
Producer, A Little Night Music