[Capdist-auditions] Audition Workshop - Final Call for pre-registration (fee required)

Aaron Holbritter aaron.s.holbritter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 09:19:19 EST 2018

DISCOUNT PRE-REGISTRATION FEE EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 2nd

Is your New Year's resolution to get involved in local theater or film?

Seen local shows and thought to yourself, 'I could do that, but auditioning
is scary.'?

Been traipsing the boards for a while and ready to step up your game?

Creative License is pleased to announce the return of "Auditioning for the
Capital Region", a 4-part workshop series that will provide you with all
the tools you need to make a great impression at your next audition. Find
and develop an audition monologue. Discover the tricks for a successful
cold reading. Get first hand accounts from local pros. Learn the ropes and
apply your skills in a mock audition.

To find out more and to register, visit:
http://www.creativelicenseonline.com/auditioning-for-the-c…/

REGISTRATION FEE
$100 (must sign up by  January 31) FEBRUARY 2nd
$125 after January 31st
(registration fee will be collected at the start of the first session
via cash or check made payable to Creative License)
Class dates & times: February 13th, 20th, 27th, & March 6th (6:30-8pm)
Classes will be held at the Albany Barn (56 Second Street, Albany)

Here's what last year's students had to say about "Auditioning for the
Capital Region":

"...would definitely recommend this class to my acting friends."

"I wish it was longer!"

"[I loved] the chance to practice and get feedback from both directors and
other actors in a relaxed, friendly environment"

"The small class size offered a lot of opportunity for individual attention
and feedback"

SPACE IS LIMITED, so register soon.
--
Aaron S. Holbritter