[Capdist-auditions] MAMMA MIA Auditions! You still have a chance to be part of this great show

Stephen Sanborn stephensanbornphd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 11:52:20 EDT 2018

The Two Of Us Productions, the award winning theater company based in
Columbia County NY is pleased to announce auditions for a full-orchestra
production of MAMMA MIA!   MAMMA MIA opens on October 5th, 2018 for 6
rock'in performances on Oct. 5, 6, 7 & the following weekend of Oct. 12, 13,
14 , 2018.

We are looking for young men & women, including high school students to join
our cast for this fresh and exciting show.

If you are interested or need more information information we'd like to hear
from you!

Please director at (518) 329-6293.

Visit us at www.TheTwoOfUsProductions.org
<http://www.TheTwoOfUsProductions.org>