[Capdist-auditions] REMINDER-- Working Pictures to Hold an Open Casting Call WED July 25th

Stacey Nooney stacey at workingpictures.com
Mon Jul 23 17:22:00 EDT 2018

HAPPENING THIS WEDNESDAY

Working Pictures is holding an OPEN Casting Call WED JULY 25th

CASTING INFORMATION

Working Pictures
436 New Karner Road
Albany, NY 12205
Talent can audition on WED July 25th from 9:30am-4:30pm--no appointment needed.

SHOOT DETAILS:
When: Shoot will occur on Sunday August 12th
Where: Capital District
THIS IS A PAID ROLE FOR SHOOT DATE (Full Day Shoot for Video and Photo Shoot)
There may be additional payment for Video Usage and Print Usage once footage/shots are approved by client.

ROLES NEEDED:
Men 20-60 years of age
Women 20-60 years of age
All Ethnicities encouraged to attend—We are looking for a wide range of looks for this project.
We are casting Multiple Roles for this shoot (financial professional and end users)
Client: Financial Services (this is for an out of market client so there are no major conflicts)

Please contact stacey at workingpictures.com<mailto:stacey at workingpictures.com> with any questions.
No need to send resumes or photos before the casting.