[Capdist-auditions] Rock and Roll Choir Fee Required

Francesca DelSignore frandelsignore at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 22:19:46 EDT 2018

Fallen Chandelier Productions presents POP! - a rock and roll/top 40 choir open to all students in grades 6 through 12. No auditions are required. Students in grades 3 through 6 may attend the first rehearsal and will have a short audition after rehearsals. Rehearsals are every Monday beginning September 4 from 6 to 8 pm at Fallen Chandelier Productions. There will be three to four concerts during the year. Please email us at fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com for registration forms and more info. We are the only community theater organization fully staffed by New York State Certified Music Teachers that work in our school communities.

Sent from my iPhone