[Capdist-auditions] Princess Casting Notice

Bethany Marx hillcityicequeen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 10:38:57 EDT 2018

Casting Notice

Seeking fun, energetic and reliable performers to join local Princess Party
company for occasional parties and public events.

Hill City Ice Queen is a small interactive character company based out of
Oneonta, NY and doing business primarily in the Albany, NY area. Our
mission is to bring authentic, engaging and affordable entertainment to
central New York. In addition to paid events, we send performers to local
hospitals and charitable organizations. We are seeking 1-2 performers to
provide additional characters for larger events and occasionally attend
birthday parties and other private functions. Performers are expected to
participate in both paid and unpaid appearances. To learn more about our
company, visit www.hillcityicequeen.com or find us on facebook.

We are currently looking for individuals to represent our Mermaid, Beauty
and Cinderella princesses with possible expansion into other characters at
a later date. Performers who feel they would fit a character not listed
above are welcome to send audition materials. Unpaid and paid training
required. Performers must provide their own shoes and makeup.

To apply, please send a cover letter highlighting your qualifications, a
resume, a headshot and a video of you singing your favorite princess song
to hillcityicequeen at gmail.com with the subject “Audition.”

Requirements:

Must have a driver’s license and reliable transportation, and be willing to
drive up to 1 hour from Albany, NY. Travel will be compensated.

Must be at least 18 years of age with no criminal record. Performers over
21 preferred.

Ideal performers intend to stay in the area for at least one year.

Some WEEKEND AVAILABILITY is a MUST! You do not need to be available every
day of every weekend.

Singing required.

Experience working with preschool age children preferred.

Training in improvisation preferred.

Ideal performers will fit into existing costumes:

US size 8-10.

Height 5’5”-5’7”

Bust 36-38 inches

Waist 28-32 inches

If you are close, but not an exact fit for these measurements, please let
us know.

--
Hill City Ice Queen
Public and Private Events for Children