[Capdist-auditions] Northeast Theatre Ensemble General Auditions

NorthEast Theatre Ensemble info at northeasttheatreensemble.com
Mon Jul 30 18:48:27 EDT 2018

*NorthEast Theatre Ensemble* will be holding *General Auditions* for our
upcoming Season!

*Audition dates - SEPTEMBER 11 & 12 from 7-9 pm*

*Location - Siena College, Foy Hall*

*We are looking for all identifications and backgrounds 20s   - 60s +*

Please prepare 2 monologues totaling no more than two minutes. *One classic*
(no Shakespeare), think Wilde, O’Neill, Shaw, Williams, De Vega, Chekov,
etc. *One modern.*

*Please bring a headshot and resume.*

 Our season includes,

*A Halloween devised piece at Brouwer House in the historic Stockade
District, and a reading series. 2018 -2019

**An Ideal Husband**, Director Krysta Dennis, AD Mike Lake    *April 2019

** A Streetcar Named Desire, Director Krysta Dennis, AD Suzanna Bornn    *July,
August 2019

**The Glass Menagerie*, *Director Sandra Boynton* (Note: This is already
cast)   November 2019

**For more information and to secure a time slot, please go to
info at northeasttheatreensemble.com

--
NorthEast Theatre Ensemble
www.northeasttheatreensemble.com