[Capdist-auditions] VOICE TALENT

Pat Tessitore cathedral at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jun 1 10:44:37 EDT 2018

We are doing a campaign about sugar sweetened beverages targeted to
African American and Hispanic (13-17) adolescent males. I need a
voiceover for video in English and Spanish.

For the English, we want an adolescent African American male voice.  For
the Spanish, we want an Hispanic adolescent male voice. Please provide
voice demo or call and we can

arrange for a free recording of your voice. Please contact Cathedral
Sound Studios. 518-465-5689

---