[Capdist-auditions] Fee required Monday evening Modern dance class.

Beth Jacobs bethrjacobs at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 16:44:21 EDT 2018

Please Post :
Reminder

 Starting July 9th and running for eight  weeks there will be a Teen Adult  Modern Dance class ( A blended style of: ballet ,jazz ,classical modern dance and theater).  Stretchy clothing, hair up out of your face , bare feet  or ballet or jazz shoes required . Monday evenings from 7 to 8 PM at 826 State Street Schenectady NY enter thru side door class in basement. $10 a class cash only but you may pay as you go. Possible future performing opportunities I the teacher have performed with professional ballet and modern dance companies across the country and studied locally and in NYC and San Francisco. I may be reached at (518)370-2712  if you have questions.Reply Reply to All Forward